He has been etching these truths into my heart over the past two years as i have wrestled with the verse, "The joy of the LORD is my strength"
then these, today...
- You will have the free gift of complete forgiveness of all your sins extending into forever (Romans 6:23).
- You will never have to merit your justification by keeping the law (Galatians 2:16).
- You will have all your real needs provided while on earth (Philippians 4:19).
- You will receive all the grace you need at all times so that you will abound in every good work God has for you (2 Corinthians 9:8).
- God will complete the good work he began in you (Philippians 1:6).
- You will be raised from the dead and never, ever die again (1 Corinthians 15:52–53).
- That means someday soon you will see Jesus, be with him (2 Corinthians 5:8), and be like him (1 John 3:2).
- In that day you will know for the first time full, unpolluted joy (Psalm 16:11).
- You will be completely free from all corruption (Romans 8:21).
- You will have God forever (1 Peter 3:18) as your exceeding joy (Psalm 43:4).
you can read the whole post at: http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/how-can-we-give-thanks-in-all-circumstances
because He just loves us this much.