Monday, May 4, 2009


There is this blog i was told about by my sweet sister in law(who is really one of my longest, dearest and best friends!!) Rebecca. On it the mom who writes it does this hilarious thing called "Not me Mondays"! She explains it way better than i can...so check out her blog...if i did this right, you should be able to do so below??!! we shall see!!! i am lame-o at this stuff! Anyhow...it was completely free-ing to hear other moms be REAL about being mammas!

So, with that...here is my own, "Not Me Mondays"...

today i did not allow my four otherwise hygenic children play with handfuls (seriously! gobs of them!)of earth worms, just so i could cook dinner in peace...not me!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: